Etihad Airways, in conjunction with TT Services, has launched a new visa processing service for all Etihad passengers travelling to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) from Pakistan.Citizens of Pakistan and other foreign nationals who reside in Pakistan, travelling on Etihad Airways to Abu Dhabi and the UAE, can now apply for quick and easy visa processing for the UAE by visiting www.ttsuaevisas.com
The worldwide rollout follows a successful trial of online visa services in South Africa and India.
Etihad Airways Country Manager in Pakistan, Amer Khan, said, “We are pleased to offer the Visa Services to facilitate our guests from Pakistan who are visiting the UAE.
“We look forward to facilitating an enjoyable travel experience for all our customers by offering our world-class product and services.”
This new online visa processing service includes:
- a dedicated website for all applicants providing information, online applications and visa status checks;
- information on dedicated offices for application collection and customer support in the Pakistan, or an option to submit an application online or courier documents to the UAE Visa Processing Centre in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad (please check this fact); and
- Other facilities customized to suit the individual needs of each Etihad passenger.
Visa types offered include:
- Visit Visa – valid 60 days from issuance for a 60-day stay; requires sponsorship from a resident, company or hotel;
- Tourist Visa – Valid for a 30-day of stay, extendable to 40 days; requires sponsorship from a hotel or a resident;
- 96 Hours Transit Visa – Valid for 14 days from issuance for 96-hours duration of stay where applicable; requires sponsorship from a hotel or a resident, and
- Entry permit – Valid 14-days from issuance for 14-day duration of stay; requires sponsorship from a hotel or a resident.
For more information on the visa service, please visit www.ttsuaevisas.com