Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is offering highly discounted fares to its Pakistani passengers who wish to travel to popular destinations across North America and Europe. These attractive discounts of up to 15% will be offered on tickets purchased on 4th and 5th of October, 2011 on their website www.etihad.com/pk
Pakistani passengers can then avail their discounted tickets for international travels between the 5th of October, 2011 and 31st of March 2012. The destinations offered in this 48-hour sale include New York and Chicago (USA), Toronto (Canada), Manchester (UK), Athens (Greece), Istanbul (Turkey), Geneva (Switzerland), Brussels (Belgium), Munich (Germany) and Cyprus.
Etihad Airways’ Country Manager-Pakistan, Mr. Amer Khan said “Such economical deals offered by Etihad on popular international routes enable the passengers to fulfill their travel dreams and see the world at amazingly economical prices. They can experience all this and more while they enjoy the superb leisure and service quality provided exclusively by Etihad Airways – “The Airline of the Year”.
The discounted fares (including all taxes and surcharges) being offered fromPakistantowards popular global destinations are as follows:
- New Yorkdiscounted fare is Rs.84,630 (normal fare is Rs.110,180)
- Chicagodiscounted fare is Rs.110,960 (normal fare Rs.124,030)
- Torontodiscounted fare is Rs.97,430 (normal fare Rs.110,680)
- Manchesterdiscounted fare is Rs.65,350 (Normalfare Rs.73,000)
- Cyprusdiscounted fare is Rs.54,910 (Normalfare Rs.69,190)
- Athensdiscounted fare is Rs.54,500 (Normalfare 71,500)
- Istanbuldiscounted fare is Rs.56,270 (Normalfare Rs.69,190)
- Genevadiscounted fare is 68,560 (Normalfare Rs.89,090)
- Brusselsdiscounted fare is Rs.70,040 (Normalfare Rs.83,100)
- Munichdiscounted fare is Rs.66,160 (Normalfare Rs. 78,910)
For immediate booking of tickets, visit the airline’s website www.etihadairways.com/pk or call on their call center at 00-800-900-440-17.